It can be a daunting prospect both changing a system and implementing a new one, so we have come up with a process of making sure, no matter what your current situation, the transition process is as straightforward as possible.
Implementing a new cloud-based nursery management system that replaces a paper-based system
If you are currently keeping paper records, and using a paper-based system to manage your nursery(ies) you may be feeling nervous about moving to an online management method.
To help make the transition as smooth as possible we will do the following:
- We will show you how to do everything that you’re currently doing on paper in our new system. You’ll be amazed at the significant amount of time you save
- We’ll take the time to understand how your business works before offering you some other hints and tips as to how you can use our system to your full advantage
- We offer full training and after-care support so that even when you’re set up and running we are still on hand if you need us
Switching from one nursery management system to Red Fish
If you are already using a software package you may wonder if it’s possible to retain or carry over existing information data, and if not, what happens to it?
We make the transition from your current system to ours as easy as possible by doing the following:
- Depending on your current systems we are able to take exports of existing data and work them into a format which can be imported into your new Red Fish system
- We won’t rush you into tight timescales whereby you have to update information, and we will help you with existing data wherever we can
- We will make sure you know exactly how to do everything in the Red Fish system that you do in your current system
- We offer full training and after-care support so that even when you’re set up and running we are still there on hand if you need us
- We will continue to contact you after set up just to check-in and see how you are getting on