Innovative software, tailored to meet the needs of any business, anywhere.
At Red Fish we spend the majority of our time consulting with our clients and uncovering their hopes and needs for their perfect software solution so that we can get it right, first time. Our software is based on solid foundations of communication, understanding and technical expertise which is built to last.
With a wealth of technological expertise and experience across a number of diverse industries, we challenge our customer’s preconceptions and turn business performance issues into bespoke, creative, and seamless solutions; driving best practice and profitability and exceeding expectations.
Most importantly, we deliver innovative and intuitive bespoke software solutions (including apps, websites, CRM systems, and more) on schedule and within budget. Situated in the heart of England, we are easily accessible by our customers throughout the UK and perfectly positioned to support our customers long after we have completed their project.
Contact us now for a free consultation on 01536 527150 or email email@example.com for more information
What is bespoke software?
Bespoke or custom-built software is software which is commissioned by an individual business or organisation to meet specific business needs.
Off-the-shelf software products are typically designed to meet the requirements of a large number of different users or organisations and consequently provide only those features that are of use to the majority of customers.
Why choose bespoke software?
There are many reasons why an organisation might prefer to use bespoke software, but here are a few:
- Specific functionality tailored to meet the needs of the business and its users that doesn’t currently exist in the market place
- To improve efficiency and effectiveness across the organisation
- To enhance communications, operations and work flows
- To save time and increase profitability
- To enhance user experiences for existing staff and customers, and prospective customers
- To drive competitive advantage through increased technological capabilities