Red Fish solutions for the Publishing sector
Described by our clients as “clear, clean and simple to use, yet powerful and effective for the business”.
The Red Fish Publishing System, Publishing At Work, is a dynamic tool which manages multiple complex processes including scheduling, tracking and supplier management. It goes above and beyond all of your publishing needs.
The key benefits of using an on-demand solution ensure that you have complete visibility over your data anytime, anywhere, without further investment in your IT infrastructure. The system is built on the principle of bringing clarity to your work. In a fast moving world we have adopted a straightforward, no nonsense approach.
- Efficient search facilities - find what you are looking for quickly
- Fully automated publishing schedule - keep track of all upcoming deadlines
- Production tracking - seen clearly from a one-page overview
- Supplier management - view who has delivered what, where and when
- Reporting - focused snapshots and dashboard providing real time information
- Issue make up - simply tick the chosen articles, adverts and prelims and the system will do the rest
- Article bank - a complete picture of all articles, progress and status
- User friendly - information at your fingertips
- Full integration with peer review systems
- Automated emails - address outstanding work easily
For more information, please call us on 01536 527150 or use the contact form provided.